The Midlands Beauty School based in Rowley Regis was founded in 1997 by John Tsang. John has opened three salons and also taught at Sandwell College in the West Midlands. John is a qualified teacher and nail technician.
Leanne is qualified in law, nails, beauty and hairdressing. She is a director of the company and is also a qualified teacher and assessor. She has taught at Stourbridge and Worcester Colleges.
Why Train with The Midlands Beauty School?
We want you to be successful in your nail or beauty business, so we offer training to the highest standard. Our after course support for all our nail and beauty courses is second to none. After your course you may call, text, email up to 10pm 7 days a week if you need help.
- All our nail and beauty courses are accredited
- Courses are not class based our maximum class size is 4 learners
- No need to buy a kit, use our products and equipment on the day
- Basic manicure is included in acrylic, gel and UV varnish courses
- Your certificate is issued on the day of the course
- A £30 deposit is paid on booking, balance on the course day
- By using your own model, you will feel more relaxed for learning
- Support and help is available after the course
- Come back if needed within 2 months at no extra charge
- Liability insurance is available through ABT
- Course start times are flexible but usually start at 10am
- We work at your speed during the course, no pressure to keep up
- All our trainers are qualified teachers and qualified in their subjects
- The teaching environment is professional and set out like a salon
- Everyone loves coming to The Midlands Beauty School and feedback is positive
It is essential for all technicians when working on the general public to get insurance. Your accredited certificate allows you to do just that. It is a lot cheaper than you might think. ABT offer insurance for Nails and Spray Tan, make-up at £59 for 12 months.